01 June 2011

I Make You Happy

We have been struggling with Mason on his sharing his little table with Autumn. It is understandable as it has been his table for his entire life. However, Autumn is ready to start sitting at the table too and so we have been practicing at lunch and dinner this past week. Last night, I fed the kids dinner and sat them both at the little table. Mason was a little upset at first, but quickly calmed down and both kids ate very peacefully. Mason finished first and he and I sat by the sink as Autumn finished. I praised Mason, saying how happy he made mommy by sharing his table. Mason looks at me with a huge smile and says "I make you happy mommy." I told him yes, he makes me very happy and he said "I love you mommy."

After a huge hug and sweet kisses, he sat in my lap until Autumn was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment