20 June 2010

Grandma's Galore!

This weekend Robert went to the coast (it was his daddy's day present) and me and the kiddos hung out. Saturday my folks came down and spent a few hours with us. It was very nice to have the extra hands and someone else to help play with Mason. Mason very much enjoyed his grandma and wore her out! Grandpa helped keep Autumn happy. Mason was so well behaved he has my folks completly fooled :) The plan is for Mason to have his first overnight with grandma and grandpa next month...we will see how that goes.
Today the other grandma (Roberts mom) came over to stay with the kids until Robert got home from the coast. I left before Mason woke up from his nap, but I am sure he was excited to see her. It was grandma's galore this weekend at our house, and I could not be more grateful for the help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment