08 December 2011

Seton Christmas Extravaganza

On Tuesday, I saw a flyer a Mason's school about Santa visiting our local hospital via a firetruck. The flyer also said that there would be a nativity that included camels. Well, we decided to go. We got there 30 minutes after the start time and I guess we missed it. We did see the camels ~ which was cool ~ and we did see Santa and the firetrucks. They were all just leaving. To be honest, I can't blame them because it was cold!! Seriously - we all needed gloves and hats and the whole 9 yards.

On a side note ~ camels in central Texas ~ who knew?!?

It was a very short adventure.

Oh, before I forget. As Santa and the firetrucks were leaving, Autumn stood on the side and was waving away. It was so cute!! She had her hat on and her little mittens and was all bundled up. I could not get a Christmas Story out of my head. (You know, when she bundles up her son into the Michelin Man??)

No comments:

Post a Comment