23 December 2011

Buda Trail of Lights 2011

We took the kids to the trail of lights last Saturday. We went last year and had fun so we went again. The kids enjoy the bus ride over to the park, and the trail is not bad at all. There are lots of places to stop and enjoy lights. They even have Santa so the kids can visit with him. This is usually where I get a Santa picture because there is hardly ever a line and its free. I think overall the kids loved all the lights and enjoyed being outside. (It was chilly, but not super bad) Mason spent most of his time running from place to place and I spent most of my time keeping Autumn from back-tracking.
This year we skipped going downtown as last year it was kinda boring. Plus, I noticed the buses were not doing dropoffs this year so I am not even sure downtown did anything.
This was actually really low to the ground so they could stand on their own.

Mason was telling Santa he wanted a big car.

Mason was really into Santa ~ Autumn not so much...


Cheese!

They both had gotten their candy canes and were focused on that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment