07 October 2011

Texas State Campus

A few weekends ago, I took the kids to the Texas State campus so I could get a few good pictures to document Mason being 3. I must say the original plan was 5 mile dam, but with this drought its more like 5 mile dirt pile. So, we headed over to campus. Yes, my kids are sporting Auburn attire, but how perfect is that anyway?? At the student center Autumn headed straight for the doors and we ended up going inside. There were a few groups meeting for BA but they were polite and let me kids explore. I took them into the library where my BA book (#8 - Christ be our light!!) is still on the shelf. I flipped to a picture of me and asked Mason who is this? Mason knew every time. Makes me feel like I haven't changed that much :)
We then walked around campus a good hour, to the point Autumn fell asleep while I carried her. I did get some cute pictures and was able to document a few of my college memories with my kids before they all get torn down!
In front of the Catholic Student Center.
 
Laurel Hall - I was a RA here back in the day
 
In the Quad. I know Mason is small but I just loved this picture. The building way in back is Old Main
 
The library. I really was here alot too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment