04 August 2011

Swim Lessons 2011

We recently did swim lessons for the kiddos. This was Year One for Autumn and Year Three for Mason. Mason is a pro at this class. By the end he was wading water by himself. He will even swim around with a noodle tied around his waist. Next year I might have to push for the preschool class.
Autumn did super too! She did not mind floating on her belly and going underwater was nothing. By the end of the class she was kicking, moving her arms and even attempting bubbles. Sadly I do not have near enough pictures as both Robert and I had to be in the water, but on the last week I jumped out to snap a few pics of Autumn.
I do love summer and swim lessons! Everyone knows I am a stickler for this lesson. I have to make sure my kids will love the water (or at least be comfortable around it) so we can enjoy our boat for years to come.




We did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment