19 June 2011

Our cousins came to town

Our cousins were here this weekend, and I think it was a great weekend. We did several Texas attractions, such as Schlitterbahn and Rudy's BBQ, downtown Austin and Casa Garcia's. All the kids were really good (for a bunch of 2 year olds!) and there really wasn't much fighting. It was great!
Katie and Karly are Mason and Autumn's second cousins. Tina and I are cousins on our mothers side (our moms are sisters). Tina and I had our 7th (or maybe 8th?) birthday party together as we are just 3 weeks apart. Mason and the girls are about 2 months apart. I didn't get to see Tina very much at all growing up as we were always moving around. I am glad Tina and them came down-I had so much fun with her and the girls. (and Donald too :) I hope as the kids get a little bigger we can do this again! Robert and I might have to try a trip to the east coast soon!
Yes, I did a bathtub picture.
 
The girls will use these in New Jersey! Hook 'em!

Karly, Katie, Autumn and Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment