07 June 2011

Lee comes to play

Lee came to play with us today. I picked him up from school and Mason was so excited he had to come with me. We got home and the boys played hard. Mason enjoyed pushing Lee in the swing. I even got them to pose!
I wish I could say there was absoultely no fighting, but thats not completely true. There were a couple of minor tit for tats about toys, but they were easily overcome. At one point, Mason and Lee were climbing over each other trying to get up the slide. I was sure a fight would break out/someone would get hurt but they both made it up the slide and went about their business. I guess thats just how boys roll?
Autumn tried so hard to keep up. There was one part where she , then Lee, then Mason were all working their way up the slide at the same time. I should of taken a picture of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment