14 June 2011

Hide and Seek

Mason and I played hide and seek today. We have played variations of this game before, but today we took turns hiding and finding each other. It felt like we were playing a real game. Mason went to the same spot to hide each time-under his covers. It was really cute. Each time it was my turn Mason would count so fast I hardly had time to hide. The one time I actually got to hide daddy told Mason where I was. Little stinker!
After our game of hide and seek, Mason chased daddy around the house. Autumn and I joined in the rear and Autumn loved it. She giggled so much-I love hearing her laugh.
I also taught Mason how to flip in my arms. I hold Masons arms, he walks up my legs and flips himself over. I used to do this when I was a kid and loved it. It took us a few tries, but Mason got it and kept asking me to do it again. I did have to help him a little with flipping all the way over, but overall he was doing it himself. Today was just a day of new skills and adventures. Bring it on, tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment