08 May 2011

Meetings and Parties

This past week, I had a business meeting in Chicago. I was gone for 3 nights. My husband did such a fantastic job while I was away ~ I am so thankful that I have him as my partner and best friend in all of this. He was ready for me to get back, and he didn't "dump" everything on me either. He even has let me chill all day today while he is busy grilling. To quote a song I sang with some co-workers this week "What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man!"  What happens in Chicago....

Yesterday, we went to Lilly's 1st birthday party. All the kids had a great time. Miss Lilly was so cute in her birthday shirt and skirt. Mason waited very patiently for a cupcake, and as you can see he enjoyed it very much!
Lee was so funny. He decided that the water table was just another pool and proceeded to get in it several times throughout the day. After outfit change #4, I think Kat got the hint and just waited for the party to be over before she changed him. Haha! Lee will be our character throughout our adventures, thats for sure.





No comments:

Post a Comment