16 January 2011

Party and Sunglasses

Yesterday, we went to Reagan's birthday party at locomotion (one of those jumpy places). Mason loves those places and had a blast. Thankfully several of our friends were there too as Robert had to work and it was just me and the kiddos. Even Autumn had fun playing in the toddler area.

This morning, Mason did a very cute thing. I was in the kitchen making breakfast and Mason came running in with his sunglasses on and laughing up a storm. I couldn't help but laugh, and wished I had a camera running to capture that bright and innocent face at that exact moment. It just reminded me of what a great personality Mason has.

As I write this quick note to capture these moments, the kiddos are playing in the living room and I can hear Mason talking to Autumn. It's a nice moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment