28 January 2011

The letter H and a cage

As previously reported, Autumn is a mobile baby who can crawl wherever she likes. Recently she discovered the gate at the kitchen, and likes to pull herself up and "rattle the cage" so to speak. Its actually very cute to watch and I happened to have my camera out and got a few pics of her in action.
Let me in!!!
What do you have there mommy??


Mason is working on his ABCs and on Tuesday we practiced writing letters on his white board. Well, mommy wrote most of them and Mason just drew. However, some of the times I could get Mason to hold my hand while I made the letter so he could start to feel how the letter goes. After we did the letter H, Mason did one all by himself!!! Now, it was not the prettiest H ever but I think it was a darn good one for his first time. The picture below is not the letter H he made. I did not have my camera out yet and after I got out the camera out Mason would not repeat. It just happens to be a great shot of Mason smiling for me.


Shhh! I am concentrating....

Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment