23 November 2010

I'm Thankful for...

* My beautiful, healthy kids. They continue to amaze me everyday and remind me to just have fun and laugh.

*My husband. He is my partner in all this and I enjoy having him here to help me in the adventure called parenting.

*My network of friends. Their constant support and advice keeps me sane and reminds me I'm not the only one experiencing it.

*My job. To be able to work from home and see my kids during the day is such a blessing.

*My family. Both new and old, and how I can call them up to help if I need that little break.

*My home. To have a roof over your head, food on the table, and clothes to wear when so many do not.

*My health. I am thankful everyday I am healthy and continue to pray it stays that way. I want more than anything to be around for my kids.

Happy Thanks giving to all this season and I hope you remember what you are thankful for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment