12 July 2010

Birthday Weekend

This past weekend was my birthday weekend. On Friday we went to dinner with the kiddos and Mason helped me eat a peach cobbler a la mode. Well, Mason let me get a few bites in. That kid loves ice cream! On Saturday my family came over and watched the kids so Robert and I could go to lunch w/out the kiddos. My friend Lauren met us for lunch and its always great to see her. She keeps me informed of the latest gossip :) On Sunday Robert took Mason to the pool while I stayed home and made dinner. For those of you w/out kids, this is a treat! Beinig able to get stuff done w/out your toddler there is a blessing!
Mason did make me a great birthday card, he traced his hands on the card and colored it-I am surely keeping this!
Overall it was a great weekend-another birthday has gone bye bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment