09 June 2010

Lights, Camera, Action!

I am very excited our new video camera came in yesterday. I had been using a very old one that still recorded on tapes (agh!) and was ready for an upgrade. Its an HD model w/ flash memory so I can burn the video to a disk and not have to mess with any tapes-I love this new technology. We have not recorded anything super exciting yet, just Mason playing in his sandbox during the rain, but the possibilities are endless.
Mason's swim lessons are tonight, weather permitting, and I know Robert is ready to film me in my bikini-lord knows why!

On another note, my first overnight trip is coming up in a couple of weeks. I have the best boss who did not push any travel on me so I could have a couple of extra weeks with my baby, but that time is winding down. Its not like travel will be crazy anyway, but it just means that I will have to reduce nursing, if I can maintain at all. Just sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment